Friday, April 3, 2009

What is a Dream Midwife?

I am blessed with a kind of perfect pitch. I can hear and even smell what is out of tune, out of alignment, out of integrity. Sometimes when I touch people, such as when I give them a shoulder rub, I get visions that are fun to play with.

I call what I do Magical Muse-ical Listening because I listen with imagination and heart that often combines with a coyote-like sense of humor. I don’t make pronouncements – that would feel too arrogant and serious. Instead, I offer my impressions and sometimes song lyrics in in an effort to help give birth to what is inside other people clamoring to be born.

Because of this kind of intuitive knowing, I can help people identify what is in the way of their moving forward. I help people remove obstacles so they can joyfully manifest their bravest dreams.

You Are in Charge

Sometimes this is a fun process, full of belly laughter. Sometimes tears come. Sometimes a stubbornness born of shame rises up in someone I’m working with. It’s like an emotional No Fly Zone, an unspoken “We will not talk about this anymore.” I hear this unspoken request loud and clear. I honor your Stop Signs, but I don’t forget they are there. I know how to stay with you and soften what is supporting the shame or the fear until we can venture together with love into territory formerly off limits.

Your inner emotional obstacles are like a logjam in your dream stream. I know how to find just the place to put a little pressure to get the logs to break up and get your life moving again. If you trust me, we can shift anything that is blocking the embodiment of your passion and allow your dream to be born.

It takes courage. It takes trust. It takes commitment. But if you stick with me, I will stick with you and together we can give birth to the best that is in you, the reason you were put on this Earth.

Speaking My Dream into Creation

Let this or something better manifest this year:
I want to teach a song to Oprah’s audience. I want the book I’m writing to go all over the world and create invitations and opportunities for me to contribute my greatest gifts to meet the world’s greatest needs. I want enough abundance to flow through me, so that my husband Murray and I can take our gifts globally and have abundant support to manifest all of our creative ideas to empower people all over the globe.

No Excuses: It Doesn’t Matter What has Happened to You

How's that? I've done a good job of manifesting what I set out to manifest. My mother and sister both dropped out of high school and I have a Master’s degree in counseling. My family did not vote, travel, or discuss ideas. I have been all over the world singing and teaching, getting people on their feet, and believing they can do anything they believe they can do. I got myself to Bali, Africa, Dubai, Europe, South America, Central America, Mexico, Canada, and even Florida.

If I can do it, you can do it, too. Let me help you help yourself be more than you ever imagined you could be, do more than you ever thought you could do. It will be fun and everyone will win.

Manifestation Tip

I’m going to end each section with a tip.

What I Say to Myself to Help Keep Me Keepin’ On

• I get to go anywhere I want to go anytime I want to go.
• Either I trust everything or nothing. I don’t get to trust only when Life is feeling good. I need to trust it all, especially when I do not feel positive, optimistic, hopeful, or safe.
• I want to work with people who want to work with me.
• I want to work less and earn more.
• I want to have a lot of fun, help a lot of people, and make a lot of money.

Until next time,


Vicki

1 comment:

  1. Hi Vicki, I LOVE writing a book with you! This is fun I feel so connected and we're on the road together. Virtual and literal (very soon :-))
    This speaks to me: YES TO ALL!
    • I get to go anywhere I want to go anytime I want to go.
    • Either I trust everything or nothing. I don’t get to trust only when Life is feeling good. I need to trust it all, especially when I do not feel positive, optimistic, hopeful, or safe. YES!
    • I want to work with people who want to work with me. YES!
    • I want to work less and earn more. YES!
    • I want to have a lot of fun, help a lot of people, and make a lot of money. YES YES YES!!!
    So I'm with you my friend. We're on the WAY.
    Love you so very much, Francie
    PS I saw a few typos etc but don't know how to set them straight. Is there a way? I will do it!

    ReplyDelete