Monday, April 13, 2009

Laugh Now: It's Lighter Than You Think!

Laugh Now:  It's Lighter Than You Think!

How can we escape the myriad of invitations to despair?  Aren't these the worst times in history?  Aren't we all doomed?

Our brains work better when we are not practicing fear.  When we have a sense of humor about our troubles, we can find joy in the moment and create innovative solutions. So, why not swim naked and laugh until you cry?  Why not fly to Bali and fall in love.  Why not go creative, write songs bad or good. Why not live your dream, live it now, live it now.


4 comments:

  1. Wow, I love it! Now I just go to figure out how!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One step at a time! My website has a Everyday Greatness Starter Kit you can sign up for free. It's just tfour weeks of short messages and then suggested activities. You might find it helps move you in the direction you want to go. www.stepintoyourgreatness.us

    I write my songs and books to help keep me going when I feel invited to give up and give in.

    Blessings,

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicki, this is a FABULOUS format for you. Great info and very fun to read. So glad to hear you thriving. Love the Dream Midwife! Love it!
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicki,
    would you pleeze adopt me?

    ReplyDelete